Today is Jeff's and my ninth anniversary. I've been really happy and excited about it all day and tonight we went out to a local restaurant to celebrate. As is the way of life the past 9 years haven't turned out as we may have imagined. We've experienced disappointments and setbacks, accidents and ill health but we've laughed and loved and shared many wonderful adventures and special moments. In many ways our time together feels both longer and shorter than it has been. I feel as though we've been together for always. Then, when I look back over the experiences of our time together, I find it hard to believe that so much time has passed. However long it's been and no matter what has happened in between then and now I wouldn't change my decision to live my life with him. Best. Decision. EVER. Happy Anniversary sweetie. xxxWednesday, November 17, 2010
Special Day
Today is Jeff's and my ninth anniversary. I've been really happy and excited about it all day and tonight we went out to a local restaurant to celebrate. As is the way of life the past 9 years haven't turned out as we may have imagined. We've experienced disappointments and setbacks, accidents and ill health but we've laughed and loved and shared many wonderful adventures and special moments. In many ways our time together feels both longer and shorter than it has been. I feel as though we've been together for always. Then, when I look back over the experiences of our time together, I find it hard to believe that so much time has passed. However long it's been and no matter what has happened in between then and now I wouldn't change my decision to live my life with him. Best. Decision. EVER. Happy Anniversary sweetie. xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment