This is Kathrine, the gorgeous Danish girl who lived with us for a time last year during a scouting exchange. I'm hoping that she doesn't look on my blog in the next few days as I've drawn her portrait in charcoal as a gift for her parents. I'll be staying with them for an extended weekend on my way to the UK next week. Only a few sleeps to go!!
I was at the international airport just this morning picking Jeff up. He's been working in Hong Kong for the past month so we are essentially having a few days together before I fly out and when I return he'll be in Hong Kong again. He came bearing gifts this morning - mooncakes that were confiscated by customs, a new wok and fryingpan (romantic?!) and numerous other bits and pieces. One gift I'm hoping will break very soon. He brought two rubber chickens toys home for the dogs and they make the LOUDEST, most ghastly chookie noise. Sophie is a bit concerned about them but of course Jessica is in love. BIG NOISY LOVE.
Once I'm on the road I'm not sure how frequently I'll be able to update until I find myself a prepaid connection for my iPad. Sorry, Jeff's iPad that I'm pilfering for the duration of my trip! Hopefully I'll have lots of exciting things to share.

No comments:
Post a Comment