I've added another coat to the background of my chrysanthemum. It looks much better I think.
A painting in progress. Trying something new once again to stretch myself. I did this by adding paint and then spraying it with water in a pump spray. Once dry I turned it up the other way and had this image. It reminds me of the trees in their autumn colours that we saw along the New England Highway. It could very well be the flames from a fire front too. What do you think? I still need to work on the foreground.
Nothing happening in the studio today but plenty of washing and ironing has been done. I've also done a bit of a tidy in the kitchen as per Flylady's zones. Our trip has caught up with me I think as I've been tired, tired, tired. I have a busy week too but hope I can get some more posts in for you. I have promised to post how to make no knead bread so will try to do that this week too. I've not forgotten Linda!
Thank you all for supporting my art. Don't be shy, leave a comment!
Sandy xxx
Hey Sandy, wow, look at the art you are creating!!! Beautiful, the flower looks great, and the other one, well... it is just gorgeous!! I will be interested to see what you do to the forground. I have been a bit slow on the art and on the blog. I must get back to my still life :) XX
ReplyDelete