Thursday, October 3, 2013

Slow progress

With playing pirates, Monopoly, Pictureka, hide and seek and supervising pool splashing, bumped heads and sick kids I've not made much progress at all with Mma Tembo.  My nephews have been here and when they're not I've found myself frightfully busy with a family issue that is taking lots of time also.  Oh and I started an online five week class with Flora Bowley on Monday because my life is obviously NOT overwhelming enough at present.  I'll talk about the online course at a later date.

Now......Mma Tembo.  I've done a wee bit on the left side of her face, just small adjustments and then as it was easiest while attending to very busy or sick children I grabbed charcoal and used that to add some detail.  These will be painted over at a later date of course. 

Here's a close up


Would really like to get this done by the weekend but am not sure if I have the kids or not.  No use pushing the river, it will get done in it's own time. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished result.

I'm off to bed early tonight being totally flogged at board games by a 5 and 9 year old  has worn me out!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment