I'm sorry I'm missing in action at present. We continue to find ourselves in a difficult and stressful family situation which is taking all of my time and attention. I haven't been painting or doing anything at all really. I'm not sure when I'll be be back into blogging and painting with any regularity but will be back when I have more space and less stress so keep popping in to check and see if I've returned!
On a final note I just want to mention that men can be victims of domestic violence too. It's horrible and life changing and if you are in Australia you can reach out for support at Mensline Australia for the cost of a local call. Calls are confidential and they provide a truly wonderful service and advice. If you or someone you know needs help please SEEK it. There is help out there and you don't need to live like this.
Another wonderful service in Australia is Beyond Blue and organisation that provides support for those dealing with depression and or anxiety. Your family GP is also a wonderful source of support.
If you are concerned about someone with a mental health issue you can call Adult Mental Health in your area (Australia) and receive advice and support.
If you are a support person look after yourself and seek help if YOU end up needing it too.
Enough said.
Hope I have time to bring you some finished artworks or even some new happy fun pieces before Christmas but I won't make any promises. Thinking of you all and I'm popping in on your blogs when I am online (which is not often at present).
Stay well and happy! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment