Thursday, January 28, 2021

Training Days

Over the next two days I am completing my advanced clinical play therapy training.  I completed my clinical training last year, studying it alongside my Masters in Counselling.  Working with children is the area I seem to be naturally gravitating to, which is understandable given my love of children and my previous teaching career.  I LOVE play therapy and am taking on a small number of clients whilst finishing my Masters.  Eventually I'd like to incorporate nature based play therapy into my practice.


 

Due to my bath breaking it's plumb dinger and flooding through the wall, I can't show you any good  photos of my Play Therapy room.  It's in disarray at present with the carpet having been professionally treated for mould and still raised up to dry properly.  The toys, tent and other resources are piled haphazardly in the corner and overflow into the other bedroom.  I should be able to put the carpet down again on the weekend and I can get the room organised again on the weekend.  I'll take some pictures and show you then.

 Plumbdinger | Australian Made Quality Plumbing Connection Products

 

This is a plumb dinger for those who don't know. It connects the plug hole of your bath with the drain in the house slab when they are not aligned correctly.  Basically it's a flexible pipe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment