Life has slowed down somewhat for me of late. I've been nurturing myself through another flare of health issues that set me back a bit. Jeff took me for a walk in a new spot to give me a change of scenery and blow some cobwebs out. We were only 10 minutes from home and it wasn't a challenging walk but I was spent by the end of it. Loved it though. I took my camera for you and saw the following things....
A leaf that looked like fish bones.
New views of the mountains. I live at the base of this mountain, hidden in the trees.
Coonowrin Peeks through. It was hard to take photos as the area is thick with bush and quite wild. I had nose and ears switched on for wild pigs. They are pretty prevalent around our parts and they make me very shifty.
Mama mountain, Beerwah, standing tall against the skyline (we are walking up on the range and she is still towering above us), Not that our mountains are really mountains in the real sense. They are volcanic plugs from a mega volcano of old.
Snake track.
Kangaroo track.
I've been slowly making progress in the studio. Spending time working on the many unfinished canvases left over from last year. Finishing off my Flora Bowley course. Making changes to the studio with a new storage unit and moving all of my sewing, embroidery, crochet, and knitting bits and bobs into the studio along with my paints. All my creativity in one place. The back burners in my brain are currently trying to work out how to incorporate all of these interests into one piece - possibly a portrait or animal portrait. Not quite sure how to go about it at this stage so will have a play I think. I have some artwork to show you tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment