Tuesday, April 8, 2014

On My Camera.....

The view from knit'n'natter last week.



 More intuitive paintings that I think I forgot to share with you and am too lazy to go back through my posts to check.....
Miniature paintings of farm animals.  Around 10cm x10cm on canvas.  Lots of fun.  I prefer the sheep.  Think I'll go back and fiddle with the cow even though I've signed it. More to come of these.
Another huge branch down and of course it happened at 4.30am.  It blocked both driveways and the whole road.  This angle doesn't do justice to the size.  The branch was at least 30m long and may have pushed up closer to 40 if the tips and leaves were included. 


1 comment:

  1. We must have posted about the same time! Kids were happy playing, I'd had an afternoon nap and the roast got delayed in getting into the oven. It gave me time at an hour I usually don't have it.

    I like the sheep too.

    xx Susie

    ReplyDelete