Viv recently reminded me most kindly that I had been neglecting my blog and not updating. She is quite right. Although I have been stressed and oh so busy, I have been doing things and photographing them to share with you. So much has happened and I think I'll be a bit slap dash in my approach to sharing. I can't seem to get my mind around going back in time and sharing things chronologically. Today is more of a 'what do I feel like sharing day?'.
Today was knit and natter at the park and here are photographs of the view for the past two weeks. The top photograph being today's photo. Cool and cloudy. Just right.
The plein air watercolourists were out enjoying themselves in front of the cafe.
I finished making my Lucy cushion today. It was originally intended to provide a more comfortable seat for a hard round kitchen chair but I've turned it into a lovely spuishy couch cushion.
It was busy up the hill today. There were hazards, dutifully marked with witches hats and a wheelie bin much to the shock and complete incredulity of two English visitors.
Can you see what they are protecting? Here's a closer look.
A big fat carpet snake slowly digesting a meal. Such a healthy big boy or girl and unselfconsciously right next to the path between the cafe and information centre.
I have much more to share including a tour of my studio for you and I will post those over the next few days. More art, craft and an awesome day out at a Wood Show to come. See you tomorrow and sorry I've been away so long. As many of you know, life is a bit tough still but we are getting there.
Sandy xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment