Tables full of an abundance of seed pods, feathers and the like. Hmmm. What can be done with these? Well, for the princely sum of $2 you were given a ball of clay and a free hand to make whatever you liked. Bush fairies, princesses, unusual creatures. Now for Miss R and I, this was perfect as we are both collectors of such things and cannot seem to set foot outdoors without returning with some sort of leaf, seed, rock from nature.....
The first masterpiece produced was a bush fairy with sweet little seedpod eyes and the longest neck ever.
I made my own version of a bush fairy. I loved using the pod from a waterlily for the skirt. I think that is what they were anyway!
Here are some of the other masterpieces that were left on display and out to dry.
Miss R stayed here for so very long it even tested my patience (I ended up wandering off in search of the fudge stall). She had an absolute ball and I thought it was a wonderful, affordable stall based on a brilliant idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment