Friday, August 15, 2014

Open Studio weekend cancelled and garden plantings.

Just a quick note to let you know that our Open Studio event scheduled for this weekend has been cancelled.  After a busy week where I have found myself feeling like running to catch up all the time, I now suddenly find myself with an empty weekend stretching before me.  I might start it now!

Business attended to we shall now see what has been going on here at home.

I've been playing in the garden adding flowers to make me happy and lift my spirits. Lots of daisies.  To quote Meg Ryan, "Daisies are such a friendly flower."  Some pansies, roses and some startlingly red geraniums.  These are just some of the beauties that have come to live in our garden.






So much more has been happening in our yard and garden but I'll save that for another post!  Happy, happy, happy.  Flowers make me so delightedly happy.  Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Flowers make me delightedly happy as well! You can't look at flowers and not smile :D

    ReplyDelete