As I came in from working in my garden this afternoon, the light was catching my geranium at the front door. What can I say, small things make me happy!
I got out my little sketchbook and made marks again today. I'm using my copic markers and admit to either being too lazy to change the thickness of the nib or forgetting to do so..... All done with a 0.3. Here is today's somewhat eclectic effort.
Yesterday's with added colour. I ended up using felt pens as I wanted to do it while watching tv in the living room. Pens are more conducive to that than watercolour. I think I preferred this page without colour. What do you think?
I like the color. I am one of those that just loves lots of colors. That is a great shot of the geranium, too!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lori. I must admit that I am often tempted to paint some of the things blooming in your garden!
ReplyDelete