Monday, June 15, 2020

First Use of Lush Hair Product

Today I used the Lush shampoo and conditioner bars for the first time.  They were really easy to use and I loved the shampoo bar particularly. It lathered quickly and well and has a divine smell too.  The conditioning bar was more difficult to use and I'm not sure that I used the right amount.  I'll try to get more of it into my hair next time.  My hair is soft, silky, shiny and feels beautifully clean.  By this afternoon (I washed my hair this morning),  my hair had started to frizz up, which is usually does.  Hopefully the use of more conditioner will reduce the frizz in future.  So far, a thumbs up!



2 comments:

  1. I think you have lovely hair. I do like the idea of the shampoo and conditioner in a bar so I will also look for it. I think we all wish our hair was different, mine is very fine and straight so I would love to have thick, wavy hair! Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rosie. My sister has gorgeous dead straight hair. You have a good week too.

    ReplyDelete