Friday, June 12, 2020

Lush Hair

As I was heading out today to visit a friend from uni I decided to call into the Lush near her and buy a shampoo and conditioner in solid form.  I've been looking at ways to decrease my carbon footprint and reducing the packaging that I purchase is an area I am focusing on at present.  After some Youtube research I decided to try Honey I washed my Hair for the Shampoo and Big for the conditioner. Having dry, curly hair prone to frizz and chaos I went for ones that were nourishing and moisturising - according to Youtube vloggers.  The assistant at the Lush store suggested the same ones so I am giving them a try.

Supposedly these should last for about 80 washes which is a few plastic bottles of shampoo.  I think these would be great for travelling too as they wouldn't contribute to your liquids amount so fit nicely in your carry on luggage.   This is my hair at present with product in it to control the frizz and with some attempt made this morning to smooth out the frizz and curls.  It's afternoon so returning to it's wild state. :)


We'll see what my hair looks like after a few washes with these new products.  I'll keep you posted.  They smell divine but if I use them and they make me look like Yahoo Serious I'll be taking them back.

No comments:

Post a Comment