Friday, June 18, 2010

I'm still here

Yes I still exist. I've not fallen off the face of the earth or been abducted by aliens. It's just been very busy and I am still working out how to get my photos from my new swanky camera to my blog.

Here is aforementioned new swanky camera. It comes in anti-Jeff pink, and is waterproof to 3 metres which is great for all the splashy happiness that goes on there. Looking forward to getting some action shots of the kids in the pool this summer.

Been back sleeping this week, 3 days so far which is something to keep an eye on. I must admit to having been quite busy and active. I've increased my exercise as well as being busy. We had a day at the beach with little M (2), and Miss R (4), then Miss R stayed with us for 3 days. I've had 2 days out attending meetings, getting haircut etc and I spent one very hectic morning supervising a prep class at a local school. I go to help out in my nephews class and supervised the kids while the teacher did some end of term testing. I'd forgotten how full on, quirky and cute 5 year olds are! Fun.

Rob, glad to hear you are feeling better. You'll be horrified to know that I've been given yet another Farah Fawcett haircut. OMG, what was the lady thinking! Why do you and your scissors live so far away!

1 comment:

  1. I like your swanky new anti-Jeff pink camera ... easy to locate when you put it down somewhere! I spent ages yesterday looking for my camera's black charger ... black stuff all merges in and hides so well.

    Thanks again for visiting my blog, I've popped you on my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete