Ingredients:
Red (Spanish) onion, finely chopped
Garlic, 2 or 3 cloves
Anchovies 4
1/2 cup white wine (or water if you prefer)
1Tbsp tomato paste
Tin of tomatoes, crushed
100grams of marinara mix per person
8 kalamata olives
Greens (I used baby spinach and kale)
Lemon (add some zest to meal or simply squeeze some lemon to taste over food)
1. Add onion and garlic to pan with chopped anchovies and cook until soft and onion is going clear.
2. Add wine, tomato paste and tinned tomato and cook until reduced slightly.
3. Add marinara mix and simmer until cooked (time depends on thickness of fish etc, usually about 3-4 mins)
4. Add chopped olives and greens. Turn off heat and stir through. Allow to sit while serving up pasta or rice. This allows your greens time to wilt without becoming mush.
5. Eat and enjoy. You could top with fresh herbs like parsley and basil but I didn't tonight and it was still beautiful.
Totally scrummy!!! Will be making this during the week and I'm sure M&M will love it as much as I will!!!! Thanks for the recipe. H xxxxoooo
ReplyDeleteJust dropping by to say hello - another Sandy! What a beautiful part of the world you live in ... loved the post about the mango thief!
ReplyDeleteHi Sandy, Sandi here from Victoria, I just read your comment at Attic24, don't you love Lucy's blog!! Anyway I so agree with you re availabity of yarn here, I am almost at the point of getting it sent out from UK, we don't have a very big selection do we.
ReplyDeleteRegards
Sandi