I have a sister who I love dearly. She's always been obsessed with sports - practically any sport and has maintained a life long disinterest, may I say almost scorning dismissal of crafty, hobby, home-making type things. That is to say until recent times. Now she is a crocheting, baking, sewing fiend. It's extraordinary and I must admit, rather disconcerting!! I find myself reading her blog posts or sitting with her watching her crochet, all the while expecting her to sprout two heads. Something bizarre and powerful is at work and the only thing I can really put it down to is my 'real sister' has been abducted by aliens and her body is now inhabited by the Martian Martha Stewart. That's the only thing that makes sense to me. Check her out at Daydream in Colour and her old blog Sunshine Smiles. It's weird I tell you.
Here's an old slide of us when I look strangely like my eldest nephew and Susan looks disturbingly like Dad!! The weirdness continues....

Oh I have laughed, snorted and cried (with laughter) over this! It's sooooooo true though! xx Susie xxx (you're abducted sister...thank goodness NO anal probing!)
ReplyDeletep.s. BEWARE WHAT I HAVE IN STORE FOR YOU
I read the heading and my heart nearly stopped!!! Then I read the post and tears rolled down my face and I laughed so hard I snorted!!! Love you both xxoo
ReplyDelete