Behind the scenes of painting and drawing life, I have made (or mostly completed) these.....
Two scarves in Queen Anne's lace pattern and made with Jo Sharp Cotton. These are the two outermost scarves in blue and the right is a deep aubergine. Two plain but deliciously soft and warm straight scarves both in wool. I simply need to tie in the ends for them to be finished.
Two wild and wonderful corkscrew scarves.
A snowflake garland with bright button centres. Once again poor light = poor photos. Sigh.
A riot of colourful bunting, crochet flowers, stars and wreaths ready to be adorned with bits and bobs. Just some assembling and finishing off and all will be done here.
A bit of colourful frivolity that I had to do as soon as I saw it on Lucy's blog Attic 24 . I still need to sew this together, add beads and other finery before this beauty shall be hung on my wall. I'm thinking perhaps in the studio.
WOW WOW AND WOW
ReplyDeleteI love the work you are doing!!!!
Colourfull and pretty and unique!!
Can't wait to see the rainbow vomit bag too!!ha ha
Any time you get too many knitted/crocheted things I would love to be the benefactor!! Yes me and a whole lot of other people too I am sure!!
Lv Sherri XX