Until then I will continue going to my meditation classes. Each week Aannsha sets up a lovely little display for us. Each week they are different and they always relate to the type of meditaion that we are doing that day.
My nightly meditation group starts back in a few weeks and I look forward to returning to that as well. Angel frequently plays the quartz crystal singing bowls which I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.
I've also been filling my time taking Jess to the vet for surgery to remove three growths on her head, nose and under her jowl.
Here she is after surgery feeling a bit sore and miserable I think. She went into the vet so happily and was beautifully behaved. When we went back to have the stitches removed ten days later she cried and didn't want to leave me the big sook. Totally different behaviour to our previous visit!
I haven't been ready to get back into the studio yet wanted to do something, so I got into my sewing cupboard and found a box of goodies that contained the following cross stitch kit. I purchased this on a trip to Scotland with my sister in 1998 or 1999. Hangs head in shame. It's gone under the radar since then. Actually, I've done no cross stitch since before I got sick. My head just couldn't cope with it.
Just a little bookmark. Should be finished today. I have learned that I have reached the age where I most definitley need to stitch with my glasses on (after repeatedly trying to thread the wrong end of the needle....). I've enjoyed it though.
Another small but BIG thing I did in the past week was to do something completely for myself and somewhat frivolous. I had my legs waxed for the first time in nearly three years and I totally splurged and had a pedicure as well.
Bit of a shock to the system but in line with my intention to focus more on myself and do things for ME in 2016. This week I have a haircut booked - long overdue too I'm looking rather wild and fuzzy.
Baby steps to finding myself and my rhythm - are any of you going to join me? Come on girls let's make 2016 a transformational, breakthrough year.
love Sandy
No comments:
Post a Comment