My favourite breakfast from Jamaica Blue....vegetarian breakfast with fried haloumi and poached eggs with pesto. I never need lunch after eating this as it is generous but not as gargantuan as this image makes out.
What I read while drinking rainbow coffee and eating breaky.....you have got to be kidding me. What ever happened with looking out the window or up at the sky and using your own brain and senses to monitor the clothes on the good ol' hill's hoyst?? Seriously!
I loved the colours of the fish at the pet shop and took a ridiculous amount of photographs. I shall spare you the rest!
Seeing tanks full of fish had NOTHING to do with me cooking fish for dinner - that was preplanned. Basa fillet with couscous and veg and handful of mixed green salad leaves for dinner. Little bowl of sweet grapes for afters. I love how the small plate made the meal look enormous.
No comments:
Post a Comment