Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Your'e Gonna Be Ok.

When you are struggling, things come to you at certain times that help you through a moment, a day, a month.  For me one of those things was the following song.  When I wrote yesterday about putting one food in front of another I remembered this song and decided to share it with you.  I played it on a loop for awhile there and it helped me through even if I couldn't see how anything would ever be ok again.



At the moment I am listening to a lot of the 2 Cellos.  It's making me want to get back into playing the cello or violin again.  My hands are a lot better than they were so maybe I could play again...

Here is one of my favourites from the boys. I hope you enjoy the music I've shared today. xx



No comments:

Post a Comment