The other side and her head were worse but she was moving so much I was unable to snap a good photo.
The back deck was filthy and I forgot to photograph the clay up the walls, up the sliding doors and plastered into the flyscreen where she had flung it with wild abandon. It looked like she had been channeling Pro Hart. :) So I went inside, changed into my daggy clothes, bathed Sophie, locked her in the house out of reach of the mud then took myself to Bunnings to purchase materials to try to fix her hole....
Wire is hopeless so I ended up purchasing sand to fill the hole and some fake grass to throw over the top and then nail down with spikes. She shouldn't be able to dig through that.
In progress.... I am hoping the artificial turf will work. I have to go and source more sand and then put the second piece of turf down too once I have the soil all leveled out.
Mum came over early this morning and helped me to move the furniture so that I could scrub the back deck. I sprinkled the deck with washing powder, sprayed it down with a mist spray from the hose then scrubbed it with a scrubbing brush (the pressure cleaner does little to remove the red colour of the soil). A final hose and a lot of bubbles later and it has turned out well. Until next time at least.
I have a day at my desk today. I'm finishing homework, doing some revision (yes already) and starting to research for my first two assignments. I'm doing a comparison of Person Centred therapy and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and preparing a presentation on Gender Dysphoria which is really interesting and enjoyable to put together so far.
Stay well lovelies.
Aah Sophie that sweet girl. She really doesn't like it when you're not home does she? Hope the artificial turf works. xx Susie
ReplyDelete