I'm tired today. I've done some food prep which took little time or energy thank goodness and washed my sheets with is rather more tiring. The bed is yet to be made... My bins are out at the curb and full of garden waste which is another win for the weekend.
Mini frittatas made with leftover roasted capsicum, chorizo, haloumi and spinach. I think I'll freeze at least half of these. I have them for breakfast or with a salad for lunch. A giant bowl of cut rockmelon, watermelon and red pawpaw. Finally a big Greek salad that I grated some carrot into -very odd but it bulked it out and added another veg. They'll keep me going for awhile and hopefully help me manage feeling so tired.
I had a box of fresh dates that needed using too so I whipped up some bliss balls. My kitchen light blew before I took a photo of them so I nabbed this one off Pinterest. Mine look very similar but rolled in coconut. I'll freeze half of this batch too.
Two weeks of uni to go and 4000 words to write then I have a breather for a little while.
Hope you are all staying well and happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment