Here is little peak at some of my class notes for you - just a summary section. There
was so much information in this class, it was really full on. Three of
my lecturers are trained in Transpersonal Psychology so I'm sure I'll
learn much more by the end of the course.
Last night I sat down with my meditation journals and my synchronicity journal (which contains my experiences of synchronicity or 'unable to be explained' experiences) and started to read back over them. I started reading entries from 2015 and basically had my mind blown. The gift of hindsight shows me just how clear the guidance and messages I was receiving were - and that is not trying to fit information to how things have turned out. I was given direct quotes of things that would be said to me years later for example. How do you wrap your head around that, let alone explain it? I'll continue to read them today after I have worked on my critical reflection and attended my last class for the semester. What a journey. If you meditate, I highly recommend that you record your experiences in a journal to be read over later.
This is a possible area for me to investigate for my final Master's research project and my PhD. I already have a notebook dedicated to these where I am starting to jot down resources, questions, and information to possibly explore.
I have two boxes of journals full of the journals I have written in daily for a good 25 years now. These three however are the ones that I would grab in the even of a fire or some such calamity. The two on the right contain the records of my meditations and the one on the left has the record of all those amazingly synchronous experiences that I've had and struggled to explain and understand.
Do you journal? Do you meditate or practice mindfulness? Have any of you experienced non-ordinary states of consciousness or unexplained events? I'd love to hear about it.

I am so glad to read that your course and lecturer have validated your experiences enough that you are finding healing at a very deep level.
ReplyDelete