Today is wet and dull, the kind of day where you are tempted to snuggle up lazily with a good book and joyfully listen to the rain on the roof. One of my favourite sounds. During a storm earlier today we lost power. The resulting darkness put an end to my painting efforts and to any thought of reading so I decided to head out during a lull in the rain to collect the mail. I almost made it..... This is what was between me and our mailbox.
Can you see my protagonist hidden at the bottom right of the image? Having trouble? I'll help you then with a close up.
It's a carpet snake eating some large rat sized creature. Could be a bandicoot or small possum. Wasn't able to see properly. He was right where I had to walk (the first photo was taken from on the road), so I left him to his lunch and headed back inside. I wonder if it's my piddley friend from my previous post.
No comments:
Post a Comment