Wednesday, January 4, 2012

You have got to be kidding me....

Oh my, I had an interesting, bizarre, gross thing occur today.  After a busy morning going to the gym, doing chores and preparing for the pest man I finally sat down to have a cup of tea.  Suddenly I heard water running in the wall behind me.  WHAT?  There are no pipes in this wall.  Am I going crazy? I jumped up and moved the couch away from the wall to see water pooling on the floor as it ran out from the wall.  WHAT?  Ok, no plumbing, too far away from the air-conditioner pipes to be them..... Sniff said liquid, no smell.  Wipe it up thinking.....this may just be snake pee.  Do snakes pee so loudly that you can hear it run like a tap?  Hmmm.  The running water stopped, I cleaned it up and kept it in my mind while I got on with my day.  The pest man arrived to spray the house and I told him about it so he and his offsider grabbed their ladder and set off up the manhole to investigate.  There they found Cedric the Carpet Python (snake) sound asleep across the top of the wall cavity. All 2 meters plus of him.  Don't mind him in the roof eating rats or mice but peeing down my wall and out onto my floor is stretching the friendship and a bit gross actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment