Saturday, February 25, 2012
Clever Me!
Well, I can't take all the credit for recent changes to my blog. I have to thank the oh-so-handy Youtube, and my sweet husband for his IT help. Thank you to Susan and Sandie for your feedback regarding how to best record my journey as an artist. I decided that feeling so very blah at present, a new blog solely for my art would be just too much for me. Instead I went back to an idea that's been buzzing around my brain for some time now - navigation tabs beneath my header. This way, those who are interested can read my whole blog. Those who are just in for a quick art fix can hit the art journey button and so on. Hopefully this is a workable and useful compromise. Hello to my other lovely readers out there, don't be shy, I'd love to hear from you and I know you are reading! You can leave a comment and just write your name in it so I know who is leaving a message. You don't need a blog to do so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ah an Art Journey Tab! What a simply brill idea! Much easier to navigate than a separate blog.
ReplyDeletePosting as Anonymous but really Sandie of Dancing on a Blade of Grass