Until next time...
Saturday, January 19, 2013
Dusting off the charcoal.
I have had the extreme good fortune of being commissioned to do 4 charcoal pieces in the later half of 2012. It reminded me just how much I love to draw and putter in charcoal and how naturally it seems to flow when I do it. I find it very calming and time just vanishes as I concentrate on the task at hand.
The portrait of Richard Armitage (English actor) was done for a lady in America, who was delighted with her gift which is lovely. Not a great photo unfortunately.
I then completed a triptych of a beloved pet which I am having huge difficulty uploading at present so will save for another post.
Until next time...
Until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I saw who it was immediately! Although his name didn't come to mind until I actually READ the post.
ReplyDelete