Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Meditation night

After a truly hot and disgusting day (39 degrees 102.2 fahrenheit), a storm rolled in and broke the heat.  It is still very humid but in the past 45 minutes the temperature here has dropped 10 degrees. Woohoo. Unfortunately the timing of this rather wild and crackling storm meant that Angel had to cancel our meditation group tonight.  Instead of missing out I went into my 'room of requirement' and set up my own meditation session.


    I got things ready and settled down to some peaceful, relaxing time meditating....
 Jessica stared so hard at me I could hear it....
Sophie licked - of course.
Fidgeted until she could touch me with both paws and forehead which is a necessity for some reason.
By the time the guided meditation I was playing ended I had two dogs sound asleep. Sophie snoring like a waterbuffalo, and I had decided to meditate later tonight in peace up on the bed out of reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment