Thursday, November 17, 2011

Special day

Ten years ago today I woke a bride about to be married. Today I woke in lovely Fiji with my sweet husband of 10 years. We are celebrating with this time together in Fiji after much time apart this year and today specifically we are doing a bit of a drive around to see the sights and then dinner out tonight. Reflecting back over our marriage I am somewhat astounded by all the external 'stuff' we've had to deal with in our time together. Serious illness, infertility, huge life changes etc. We haven't really had much of a break! So my dear, I'm so grateful to have had you by my side through it all my sweet man. We've done it hard but we've done well. Thank you for choosing me. Love you and here's to the next wonderful 10 years and more.




2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary!

    What a wonderful photo of the 2 of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Awesome couple that I love and admire:) Happy (late) Anniversary wishes to you both xxoo Heilala, Mario and Maximo

    ReplyDelete