What happens when Jeff plays with the dogs on the back verandah and they've not been brushed for a few days.
New shoes. My feet are so swollen at present from the prednisone that my current shoes (I only have a couple of pairs) are unwearable. I've been wearing thongs (flip flops - not underwear on my feet people!).
Dreaming of a new food processor and blender combo to replace mine which is currently held together with duct tape....
Fish pie for dinner using Jools Oliver's recipe.
Overflow requiring the oven to be cleaned afterwards. Sigh.
Smells pretty good. The best thing is that after feeding us I had enough leftovers to put some in the fridge for lunches and some in the freezer to share with Mum and Dad or to use as a meal on a busy or tired night in the future.
Hope all is well in your world.
No comments:
Post a Comment