Monday, March 28, 2016

Progress

Only a little time spent in the garden today but good progress was made.  Before we started.

Progress being made.  It was great that Jeff was able to help me as he was able to pull out things that I had struggled to and did it so quickly!  Below, Sophie always finds herself a spot at a distance to lie like a sphinx and simply watch.
 Jess is always in the thick of it, usually leaning over your shoulder, between your legs or.....
Desperately trying to get you to "Please throw the ball....."

What the garden looked like when we knocked off....


2 comments:

  1. Wow - that's a lot of work! I am not a big fan of the pulling and cleaning out of beds. I like the designing and planting best LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like it took a lot more time than it did Lori! Just over half an hour. It is far more fun to be dreaming up designs and shopping for plants isn't it. :)

    ReplyDelete