Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Health and Fitness
If you want to see what I'm up to health and fitness wise then pop over and see me in Belladonna's Garden. I have to work out how to link these two blogs better. I was keeping them totally separate but readers have been wandering between the two or looking for one and finding the other - confusing! Heart's Landscapes is where I blog about my art, cooking, day to day life, holidays etc to keep in contact with distant friends - quite happy to share with new peeps too! Belladonna's Garden was started as a private chat with myself I suppose about my health journey and weight loss. It sort of was outed when I contacted Lynn from http://lynnsweigh.blogspot.com/ for some advice. Anyhow, hope that muddle clarifies things for those who've been lost and confused in my blog world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment