While I was in hospital and poorly recently I got a bit behind with my art assessment. In the past week I have finally started to catch up and hope to have my next piece of assessment ready to be handed in at Tuesday weeks class. I doubt I'll be ready this Tuesday. The subject of this particular piece of assessment is a leather shoe. The above image is after about 4 - 5 hours of work. Remember click the images if you want to see them larger. By doing so you'll be able to see the layers of shading I am building up.
Here you'll see how I've been constructing the different stages of the shoe laces. Lots of little lines to be shaded in later.
Here we have the shoe after about 7 hours work. This is done over a few days. Such detailed and fine work can't be done in a block of 7 hours without frying your brain.
Here we have a close up of the shoe laces after I've done some shading - which took FOREVER people!
Wonderful work! I LOVE the close-up of the shoe laces .... brilliant.
ReplyDelete