I've been hovering on the fringes of Blog Land for quite some time now and have decided it's time to make a start on my own. I thought that a blog would be a lovely and convenient way to share my life with loved ones who live too far away to participate in our everyday life. I'll be able to share all the everyday happenings, the simple pleasures and heart-skippy-happy things that make up my hearts landscapes. I hope you enjoy the journey.
The above photo was taken earlier this week on the walk that passes by my house. I love it. It always feels cool and secretive. It reminds me of England.
Gorgeous photo Sandy! Congratulations on your first post and I look forward to following you on the journey!! Lala
ReplyDeleteThank you Heilala. What's going on over at your blog? Was it just me or did it seem....empty!
ReplyDelete