
We went for a drive today and visited a Heritage festival in the Glass House Mountains. This car made me think of Tony Curtis as the Great Leslie in The Great Race or Peter Perfect from Wacky Races. Tony Curtis festooned in dirt rejecting white and waving self-importantly and charmingly from this car would have been a highlight of the day!

I found this little basket at the op shop (Oxfam or thrift store) yesterday and am quite chuffed with it. I've been doing some embroidery lately and wanted something to store it in. I think it's quite sweet and it does the job beautifully. I also found some tulips at the florist and splurged to bring home some happy colour. You can see them peeking around the corner of the basket waiting patiently to be popped into a vase. I smile every time I look at them.

I've been experimenting with pie making this week and this is the savoury meat pie that I made for dinner. It was really lovely and I'm feeling confident enough to experiment with new varieties and to play around with pastry decoration a bit more.
I'm off for a walk between showers of rain. Hope all is well in your world and thank you for stopping by.
No comments:
Post a Comment