I must confess that I became quite giddy with excitement upon seeing this glorious construction. This is another back-in-time post from our trip to the UK. I came across the photos whilst trawling my pictures and it was just too exciting and wonderful not to share. Don't you think? I enjoyed a very happy scamper here during our visit. The tree house can be found at the Alnwick Garden, in England which I'll tell you more about in another post. No time tonight unfortunately.
This was far higher than it looked and it wobbled a bit when J jumped up and down in an effort to scare me as I crossed. Not being overly fond of wobbly heights, he was mildly successful.
Don't these look like ridiculously good fun!! You have to love a child friendly venue. They make me feel quite at home! :)
Click here if you'd like to take a further peep at this lovely garden.
No comments:
Post a Comment