We made a contact picture with the treasures we brought home from the walk and added some bling in the form of glitter. Everything becomes a masterpiece with glitter! Sorry about the rubbish photo. This was the best of a bad bunch.
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Miss R's visit
Miss R popped over from Sunshine Smiles for a change of scenery and a sleep-over this week. She rather took to this palm stump and spent quite a lot of time sitting happily and chattering away. It's amazing how kids make us see the world in a different way. We walked down to the creek together for a bit of an adventure and I saw things that I'd never noticed before. Now I walk this particular path most days, and suddenly I was looking closely at the different bark on all of the trees and filling my pockets with leaves, gumnuts and other natural treasures. I think the slower pace and the eyes of a child helped me to see my familiar world in a new way and it was a pleasant surprise. I'm going to try to look at the world with the eyes and heart of a child a bit more often.

We made a contact picture with the treasures we brought home from the walk and added some bling in the form of glitter. Everything becomes a masterpiece with glitter! Sorry about the rubbish photo. This was the best of a bad bunch.
To make contact pictures simply cut 2 pieces of contact the same size. Place the first one down on the table adhesive side up and cover with leaves, cellophane, glitter etc. When done cover with the second piece of contact and sandwich your masterpiece between. Finito!
We made a contact picture with the treasures we brought home from the walk and added some bling in the form of glitter. Everything becomes a masterpiece with glitter! Sorry about the rubbish photo. This was the best of a bad bunch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment